Whitehorse provides both Ambulance Services and expert Event Medical Cover across Dorset and the Southern Counties covering a broad range of events from Cross Country Equestrian to Marathons.
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a cost effective, professional and high quality service ready to respond to your needs.
Whitehorse’s fully equipped front line and 4 x 4 Ambulances with fully trained staff From First aid to Registered Paramedic Level are available for all sizes of events and Patient Transfer requirements.
Whitehorse is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) ensuring our services are delivered to the highest of standards. Whitehorse is registered with British Oxygen Company (BOC) for the provision of Medical Gases, ensuring our staff are competent to deliver Medical Gases if required.
When looking for Medical Cover for your event, you need to be careful that you employ a competent provider to ensure you fully comply with the law, the requirements of your insurance company or governing body. As there are many Event Medical companies out there offering their services it can sometimes be very difficult to decide on their competence.
Whitehorse has provided the following information to help you decide on the correct level of cover for your event and engage with a competent provider to ensure your piece of mind:
- Only use companies registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) that way you can ensure they are working to approved standards. www.cqc.org.uk/directory/1-821375203
- Only use companies registered to deliver Medical Gases, ensuring their staff are competent and legally allowed to deliver Medical Gases if required. www.boconline.co.uk
- For Horse Events, only use companies registered with the British Eventing. www.britisheventing.com
- When deciding on the Medical Cover you require, follow the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance to organising an event. Event safety guide
- Ensure the Medics are trained to a recognised level as stated in the above HSE Event Guide.
If you would like Whitehorse to help you through the process of deciding on the appropriate Event Medical Cover for your event, please just complete the Booking form and one of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements.